Comment on page
Please read these Terms and Services carefully because they govern your use of the JOJO service. These Terms and Services contain important provisions. The value of digital currency may fluctuate substantially. There is a significant risk that you may incur economic losses in buying, selling, holding, or investing in digital currency and its derivatives. By using JOJO's services, you acknowledge and agree that:a. You understand the risks associated with trading digital currency and its derivatives.b. You assume all risks associated with using JOJO's services and trading digital currency and its derivatives.c. JOJO is not responsible for any such risks or adverse results.
By accessing, using, or attempting to use JOJO's services in any capacity, you acknowledge and agree to be bound by these Terms and Services. If you disagree, do not access or use JOJO's services.
- 2.JOJO Team refers to the team responsible for the operation and maintenance of JOJO. Under there terms, JOJO team members may change as JOJO’s business adjusts, in which case, the changed team members shall perform their obligations under these terms with you and provide services to you, and such change does not affect your rights and interests under these terms.
- 3.JOJO Service refer to various services provided to you by JOJO that are based on Internet and/or blockchain technologies and offered via JOJO website and other forms (including new ones enabled by future technological development).
- 4.JOJO Users refer to all individuals, institutions or organizations that access or use JOJO or JOJO Services and who meet the criteria and conditions stipulated by JOJO. If there exist other agreements for such entities as developers, distributors, and market makers, such agreements shall be followed.
- 5.Digital Currencies refer to encrypted or digital tokens or cryptocurrencies with a certain value that are based on blockchain and cryptography technologies and are issued and managed in a decentralized form.
- 6.Digital Assets refer to Digital Currencies, their derivatives or other types of digitalized assets with a certain value.
- 7.JOJO Account refers to trading account opened by users on JOJO to deposit and withdraw, including the main account and sub-accounts. It is a basis for users to enjoy and exercise their rights in JOJO.
- 8.Perpetual Futures Contracts are a type of derivative financial instrument that allows traders to speculate on the price movements of various assets without actually owning them. These contracts have no expiration date and are settled on a regular basis, usually every 24 hours. They also utilize leverage, which allows traders to control a larger position with a smaller amount of capital.
Although JOJO has been committed to maintaining the accuracy of the information provided through JOJO Services, JOJO cannot and does not guarantee its accuracy, applicability, reliability, integrity, performance or appropriateness, nor shall JOJO be liable for any loss or damage that may be caused directly or indirectly by your use of these contents. The information about JOJO Services may change without notice, and the main purpose of providing such information is to help Users make independent decisions. JOJO does not provide investment or consulting advice of any kind, and is not responsible for the use or interpretation of information on JOJO or any other communication medium. All Users of JOJO Services must understand the risks involved in Digital Assets trading or perpetual trading, and are recommended to exercise prudence and trade responsibly within their own capabilities.
a. as an individual, you are at least 18 or are of legal age to form a binding contract under applicable laws;
b. as an individual, legal person, or other organization, you have full legal capacity and sufficient authorizations to enter into these Terms;
c. your use of the JOJO Platform and the JOJO Services will not violate any and all laws and regulations applicable to you or the legal entity on whose behalf you are acting, including but not limited to regulations on anti-money laundering, anti-corruption, and counter-terrorist financing.
JOJO has been committed to maintaining the security of User entrusted funds, and has implemented industry standard protection for JOJO Services. However, the actions of individual Users may pose risks. You shall agree to treat your access credentials (such as username and password) as confidential information, and not to disclose such information to any third party. You also agree to be solely responsible for taking the necessary security measures to protect your JOJO Account and personal information.
You should be solely responsible for keeping safe of your JOJO Account and password, and be responsible for all the transactions under your JOJO Account. JOJO assumes no liability for any loss or consequences caused by authorized or unauthorized use of your account credentials, including but not limited to information disclosure, information release, consent or submission of various rules and agreements by clicking on the website, online agreement renewal, etc.
By creating a JOJO Account, you hereby agree that:
- you will notify JOJO immediately if you are aware of any unauthorized use of your JOJO Account and password or any other violation of security rules;
- you will strictly abide by all mechanisms or procedures of JOJO regarding security, authentication, trading, charging, and withdrawal; and
- you will take appropriate steps to logout from JOJO at the end of each visit.
1) You have the full right to manage your account, but it cannot be used for any illegal acts prohibited by the laws of your country.
2) While trading with JOJO, ownership or intellectual property rights in the JOJO Services or any of JOJO's intellectual property will not be transferred to you or any other person.
When you use JOJO Services, you agree and undertake to comply with the following provisions:
1) During the use of JOJO Services, all activities you carry out should comply with the requirements of applicable laws and regulations, these Terms, and various guidelines of JOJO;
2) Your use of JOJO Services should not violate public interests, public morals, or the legitimate interests of others, including any actions that would interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect, or prohibit other Users from using JOJO Services;
3) You agree not to use the services for market manipulation (such as pump and dump schemes, wash trading, self-trading, front running, quote stuffing, and spoofing or layering, regardless of whether prohibited by law);
4) Without written consent from JOJO, the following commercial uses of JOJO data are prohibited:
- Trading services that make use of JOJO quotes or market bulletin board information.
- Data feeding or streaming services that make use of any market data of JOJO.
- Any other websites/apps/services that charge for or otherwise profit from (including through advertising or referral fees) market data obtained from JOJO.
5) Without prior written consent from JOJO, you may not modify, replicate, duplicate, copy, download, store, further transmit, disseminate, transfer, disassemble, broadcast, publish, remove or alter any copyright statement or label, or license, sub-license, sell, mirror, design, rent, lease, private label, grant security interests in the properties or any part of the properties, or create their derivative works or otherwise take advantage of any part of the properties.
6) You may not (i) use any deep linking, web crawlers, bots, spiders or other automatic devices, programs, scripts, algorithms or methods, or any similar or equivalent manual processes to access, obtain, copy or monitor any part of the properties, or replicate or bypass the navigational structure or presentation of JOJO Services in any way, in order to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information in any manner not purposely provided through JOJO Services; (ii) attempt to access any part or function of the properties without authorization, or connect to JOJO Services or any JOJO servers or any other systems or networks of any JOJO Services provided through the services by hacking, password mining or any other unlawful or prohibited means; (iii) probe, scan or test the vulnerabilities of JOJO Services or any network connected to the properties, or violate any security or authentication measures on JOJO Services or any network connected to JOJO Services; (iv) reverse look-up, track or seek to track any information of any other Users or visitors of JOJO Services; (v) take any actions that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of systems or networks of JOJO Services or JOJO, or the infrastructure of any systems or networks connected to JOJO services; (vi) use any devices, software or routine programs to interfere with the normal operation of JOJO Services or any transactions on JOJO Services, or any other person’s use of JOJO Services; (vii) forge headers, impersonate, or otherwise manipulate identification, to disguise your identity or the origin of any messages or transmissions you send to JOJO, or (viii) use JOJO Services in an illegal way.
By accessing JOJO Services, you agree that JOJO has the right to investigate any violation of these Terms, unilaterally determine whether you have violated these Terms, and take actions under relevant regulations without your consent or prior notice. Examples of such actions include, but are not limited to:
- Blocking and closing order requests;
- Freezing your account;
- Publishing the alleged violations and actions that have been taken;
- Deleting any information you published that are found to be violations.
a. By accepting these Terms, you acknowledge and agree that:
- You fully understand the high risks of Futures Trading, including but not limited to the risk of major fluctuations of Digital Assets in Futures Trading, and the risk of exacerbated adverse outcome when leverage is used;
- You have sufficient investment knowledge and experience and the capacity to take risks arising from Futures Trading, and agree to independently assume all the risks arising from the investment of Futures Trading;
- Before performing Futures Trading, you have read and understood all the relevant JOJO Platform Rules, and have consulted relevant professionals to make informed decisions on whether and how to complete Futures Trading according to their recommendations and your own reasonable judgment;
- You agree and authorize JOJO to take various reasonable measures in its discretion (including but not limited to forced liquidation and forced position reduction under specific circumstances) in accordance with the relevant JOJO Platform Rules to protect the legitimate interests of you, JOJO and other Users.
b. Margin Trading is high-risk and carries additional risk compared to engaging in Transactions that are not subject to any leverage or borrowing. The value of your investment can go down or up and you may not get back the amount invested. You are solely responsible for your investment decisions and JOJO is not liable for any trading losses that might arise from your use of the Margin Services. Margin Trading amplifies the effect of market movements and may therefore result in you incurring increased losses. All of your Margin may be liquidated in the event of adverse price movement. Access to, and use of, the Margin Services may involve additional risks, including, but not limited to those described in the Risk Warning.
c. By accepting these Margin Service Terms and accessing and/or using the Margin Services, you acknowledge, accept and assume the Margin Service Risks. You undertake and agree not to engage in Transactions where your potential exposure to losses is beyond your financial means.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, JOJO SERVICES, JOJO MATERIALS AND ANY PRODUCT, SERVICE OR OTHER ITEM PROVIDED BY OR ON BEHALF OF JOJO ARE OFFERED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND JOJO EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS, AND YOU WAIVE, ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE IN TRADE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, JOJO DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SITE, JOJO SERVICES OR JOJO MATERIALS ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT, ERROR-FREE, OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. JOJO DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT ANY ORDER WILL BE EXECUTED, ACCEPTED, RECORDED OR REMAIN OPEN. EXCEPT FOR THE EXPRESS STATEMENTS, AGREEMENTS AND RULES SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS, YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU HAVE NOT RELIED UPON ANY OTHER STATEMENT OR AGREEMENT, WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE AND ACCESS OF JOJO SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU HEREBY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT JOJO WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO: (A) ANY INACCURACY, DEFECT OR OMISSION OF DIGITAL ASSETS PRICE DATA, (B) ANY ERROR OR DELAY IN THE TRANSMISSION OF SUCH DATA, (C) INTERRUPTION IN ANY SUCH DATA, (D) REGULAR OR UNSCHEDULED MAINTENANCE CARRIED OUT BY JOJO AND SERVICE INTERRUPTION AND CHANGE RESULTING FROM SUCH MAINTENANCE, (E) ANY DAMAGES INCURRED BY OTHER USERS’ ACTIONS, OMISSIONS OR VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS, (F) ANY DAMAGE CAUSED BY ILLEGAL ACTIONS OF OTHER THIRD PARTIES OR ACTIONS WITHOUT AUTHORIZED BY JOJO; AND (G) OTHER EXEMPTIONS MENTIONED IN DISCLAIMERS AND PLATFORM RULES ISSUED BY JOJO.
THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES CONTAINED HEREIN MAY NOT APPLY IF AND TO THE EXTENT IT IS PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW OF THE JURISDICTION IN WHICH YOU RESIDE.